ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Monday, June 25, 2007

mad Monday

Crazy Monday...

Only slept barely 5hours...

Actually woke up feeling wanted to get back to sleep and shut the world out. But you can't do that can u? NEVER....

Really no mood to go to work lehhhh how??? aih.mandi n drove....

On the way to work some friends already in ofis. Had read my breaking of sad news. Called/sms-ed. It's like for a while I'm the headquarters... ahahaha!!! WIf only me manning the station. My boss was prolly still sleeping, so I didn't haf any news of funeral arrangement yet.

Reached office, I started work immediately. Stress level activated. AFter that, peeked at my phone and found that I had 5missed calls, 3sms.wah liao my line has never been so busy before... And not for a very happy occasion summore lehz :s

After office hours got to breathe a bit and then the funeral things are set. I'm thankful I'm mates wif a bunch of very nice people from skool who circulated the info.(not like some nasty people that I've met the past 3years) At one email, there was Sel's pic as well. I teared ..... Will miss seeing her...........

Us bunch are FINALLY meeting up after a long time... just this time not so much of giggling. Plz pray for all of us... for babe who we all predict will be crying... for losing a sweet thing at such a young age........

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home