ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Thursday, June 28, 2007

It's Thursday!!!

Two freaking Thursdays in a row worked a 12hour shift... (ok of course I had my lunch hour and breaks in between)

But....seriously... STILL ???


Anyways, not so much in a hyper mode, even some other colleagues could feel it... Usually I'm the one smirking or smiling or kacau them but this week they must be thinking I haf PMS or something....

Got home decided I had too much carbo...(pasta late night yday, this morning breakfast, rice+potatoes lunch time, some bread during break...)

Came home, saw a mango missing from the box... Quickly checked in the fridge n see if dear old Daddy sliced them up nicely.... Eh ?? not in tupperware... (that means didn't cut... Or cut edi and they walloped it) ok lor.... sigh.... hmmm wat shud I haf....

Ohhhhhhhhh there's the nyonya zhang that god-ma made... Errrr... Buthen horrr it's carb oso... hmmmmm

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH Got tiramisu kek... nyek nyek nyek.... *pray that it hasn't gone bad*
WAHHHHHHHH Nice lehhhhh....hmmm now I KNOW the trick is to get 'em and keep 'em in the fridge coupla days...
Then sibuks check the fridge for some fruits, AHA.... ehhhhhhh Dad had kept the mango in the fridge... YIPPEEEE Cold mango... mmmmmmmmm cepat cepat cut it up.... Mmmmmmmmmm....

Got summore in the fridge.... Wan ???

Labels:

2 Comments:

At Friday, June 29, 2007 5:15:00 PM , Blogger Sasha Tan said...

wuah u sound very hyperactive

 
At Friday, June 29, 2007 7:15:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh none for me??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home