ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

herrowwwww

So fast one month liao. Pal's kiddo's one month plus... So yday they came over to deliver jam tarts.. hehe! so kiuttttt lar the pic. I didn't get to see the kiddo. was drinking milk from the mummy's milk bar.

Anyways. It's alwiz nice to chat wif them. Too bad it was a brief time. They had to go home n I had my drebar waiting for me to do delivery... hehe!

next weekend ler mebbe...

Last night another attempt at fried mee hoon... hmmm... Somehow it doesn't turn out nicely like mom's despite the fact I put everything that she puts in.... arghhhhhhhhh!!!!!
But of course the leong cha turned out chunnnnn lah... (how can it go wrong in the crock pot?? hehehe!!!)

Til Tomorrow....

1 Comments:

At Saturday, June 16, 2007 5:15:00 AM , Blogger goodnight_45 said...

Pammmmmmm it's me Jessssssss.. what is "indian smell" haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home