Health bar
U ever tried the wat....protein bar or health food bar onot?
Well, I'm not a keen believer in it lar. One bar can substitute lunch ar? cheyyyy... Might as well drink like 3litres of water...Sure full kau kau one... Anyways, a while ago, sis bought this one brand (can't remember it) wif apple n cinnamon flavour one... *tingggg* one of my fave things... Ok So since she offered I ngap one paket lar. Inside got two bars... I was more like thinking it's for snack/dessert lar... So come 4 o'clock tea break time, I went n bukak the packet... It's one long bar ard 15cm... and it's quite hard to break... Aiyak... How to chew? If chew means sure berkecai and then the whole area will be messy lor....
Haihs... So put in container n break it la....
Ngap.... Mmmmmmmm best... nice worh... heheheheh!!! Faster sms my sis...
'Eh... sis... psst... The apple/cinna bar nice leh.. hehe! Thks.'
'sure nice lar. if not nice I ask u take meh..'
'but hor,... So difficult to break it leh... messy....
'Aiyohhhh..u haf to pecah it first in the packet before eating it lar bong'
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh........
ok larrrrrrr.... now i Know lar....
Dis is a community servis by my8cents.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home