ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Friday, June 15, 2007

Dun play play huhhhhh

What did I tell you yesterday ????


can recall onot???




....







....







recalling ??






...


..
.

.








.


I had said I got English test.

ahhhhhhhh..... Those who can remember.... Give yourself a pat on the back.
Those who kennot.... TOLAK MARKAH....

OK lar it was this short 5weeks course called Effective Business Correspondence. At the 6th week, we are given a test. THIS morning was the day.

Last night, was feeling so the duh about things at work la.... so I ended up just bringing the notes back home n not reading it at all....

Fast forward, Woke up... i was like... D.I.E!!!! never revised last night.....erk!reach ofis, faster faster rush some work out, then 10minutes flip through the notes... wah! tension dy, was even shivering. aiyoyo...how la like this... flunk means...sure kena one....

sharp sharp 9.30, the trainer called edi. GULP!!!! Ok... tutup buku, murid murid...March to the room for test.

First, we is given an Evaluation Form... evaluate lar...what we think of the course bla bla bla... I was like... AIYOOOOO.... People just hafal the thing for test, here they ask to fill out evaluation form. Ish....I had a brief look and just wanted to get on wif my paper (kiasu case...I sked all that I've memorized this morning fade away ma.... FAIL howwwww???)
got the paper. HUWARGHHHHHHHH Ask for definition.... sei for.... (I didn't hafal this one...) arghhhhhhh tembak katak.... Then the invigilator say .... use the dictionaryyy. Then I was like... apa lar.... use dict for what? Then it DAWNED UPON Me ... but then no nid oso ler... since by then I oredi filled up and it's like near near correct.... Ok lor...

Then...Haf to write essay.... haiyo. sei for...

OK LA.... They give option oso. Phew. I was the only one who chose Option 2... The rest chose Option 1 & 3.

Do... pass up. ahhhhh a bit the lega lar. Had a nice lunch wif colleagues. *hope n pray the results are ok....*

Back from lunch. too busy to chase for the marks.... Do Do Do... then one batchmate called.... Eh.. What's your score. I was like... Hah? out dy ar??? ohhhhh faster faster go n see.... Oooooo.....

Bukak my email... to: *yours truly*, cc *yours truly mia boss* DIE DIE DIE.....

Dear xxx....

Congratulations! You scored 85.5% 3rd highest in the class....
--------------

WOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! froggie doing star jumps!!!!!!


kkakakakakakkakakaka



bwuahahahahahhahahahhahaha


EIGHTY FIVE POINT FIVE PERCENT!!!!!! I wasn't expecting it. sekadar pass cukup makan ady.

Sms-ed mom sis n some pals.

Sis was like... Wah! Hebatnyer...
then frens went... 'wow! so clever!' 'Yay!clap clap clap' 'congrats!'

Mum's one was like... Yeah...Buy dinner...Yeah yeah yeah..
huh??? sh think what? I got some incentive or what.... nabehhhh. Score edi.. I tot people haf to belan me... Mana tau......

Boss email bek to say Well Done! Keep it up!
=-----------------

......soon, the whole batchmates all started emailing each other asking berapa markah...

hahaha!!!! I told them I'm so glad I pass....

Nice occasion to cap off the Friday (despite the jitterbug n anxiety)

HAFFA GOOD WEEKEND PEEPS!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home