ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Saturday, June 09, 2007

chemistry

Amma Home!!!!!!

Went off to check out something wif matey this morning.... moment I saw it I was like... EHHHHH.... Nice!!!!!!!!!! :))))

hahahahaha!!! We both click in similar ways... Just like the other day we were at this Ramen shop... *psst - YOU HAF TO CHECK THAT PLACE OUT* this place is in Sunway Pyramid lower ground floor same floor as Bread Story/Secret Recipe.

CHUNNNNNNNN arrrr the ramen there. I particularly love the soupy ramen wif corn... kekekek! Matey said the same thing. Then we looked and each other n laughed....both of us chuckle when we see something we both like, particularly when we hang out together.

Luckily we dun really go for the same kinda guys... habis la like that *psst....Mom/Sis...there's still hope in me ok... kekekekekke!!!!!*

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, June 12, 2007 1:12:00 PM , Blogger Angie Siew said...

is it ichiban ramen? our favourite shop (ant and I) hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home