Z weekend was....
Was not so bad a weekend after all.... albeit a bit tiring.....
Woke up at 8.30, had brekkie wif pet sis n another pal. Nasi lemak in SS2 wor.....
I was like... nice onot gehhhh.. ??? *raised eyebrow....*
Reached there... two of them oredi lining up....wa piang... manyak-nyer orang.... ish. Walked over to them, they asked what i wanted. Went to look see look see... WAH!!! So many type of dishes wan... wah! I want a lot a lot of dishes.. kekekekek!!!!!!In the end I took pet-sis rekomendo - beef + kerang. The beef slices were DELISH!!!!!
Chit chat a bit there lor. There was the drinks aunty there oso. Look so the familiar... So I MUST ask lar where she was from geh.....
From SS2... AAAAAaaahhhh NOW I remember.... she's the lady who sucked lemons all her life one lah.... When she was in SS2 hor... Very the pah pai (snobbish) one..... bleagh....
BUT HORRR.. Suprisingly, she was so the super nice leh Sat morning... Wished people good morning summore leh..... *tabik* Mebbe she's not a night person la......
After that... Went back to finish packing my stuff for the trip ler... and since pal was late (as usual...) even managed to mop the floor before I go... (so good right me???bwuahahahah)
We left for Ipoh at a VERY VERY late time... 4pm. SUPER the late right??? Cocktail starts at 7pm. so go figure....
Checked in the hotel, good thing buddy was so sweet to help iron my baju, i quickly went n mandi and scrub clean clean lar.... all the daki daki all....
OK... Squeaky clean... Went for the wedding dinner.
Was nice to see all the other pals there.... There were some gwailos there... but no one that resembled like Stefan... aiyaaaa.....
(see lar... padan muka.. come late for the pre-wedding)
After that, all the young people were supposed to hang out at the bar, but we skipped that. went out to lepak around Ipoh. My bad.... Last 3visits back to Ipoh oni know how to cling to dear ole mommy n daddy to bring us around. Cudn't even remember how to go to Kinta for siew yuk/Nga choy kai...but we managed to get to Lou Wong.
Next morning, was up n about at 9am, the other room mates of mine were still zonking off... Potong stim oni.... SAY wanna get up early early go eat
OK LARrr... leave them lah. I shall go SWIMMING... Yup.... bodoh right?? ALL the way to Ipoh just to swim... wahhahaha!!!
But I needed exercise, and since I'm oredi awake, MIGHT as well lar.... go play play water oso nice arr....I'm so glad I did that. Pool was not huge, but nice sprays n oni 3 ppl in there....
Went for 20mins, then went for the buffet breakfast downstairs. Ermmm NOT that fantastic fare, but good enough. I was hungry as well.
Was great to be able to chat wif some mates over breakfast.
Checked out at 12.30, lepaked around town n left for home ard 3pm.
*cerita to be kontinued.....*
Labels: my weekend

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home