ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

tomolo wat day?? yayyyy

YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE


Esok Friday liaooooooooooo

Sronoknyerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr


I LAIK I LAIK.......

Wah today hor.... Training.... the trainer talk talk talk... yak yak yak... and then LOADS of walking.... information OBERLOAD lar.....

sei mei.. my legs n back aching ady.....

Tomolo morning anoder training session... but then hor.... got a lot of England one... I laikkkkkk hehehhehe!!! they say got test - test how powder your England one wor.... *yikes* hope me dun fail....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home