ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Monday, May 14, 2007

me Monday

Was the Monday blues again. This week I got one WHOLE stack of documents (900pages) to process. Gila siut. I think oso sked liao....

Sei lar... This whole thing (plus sommore coming in this week) haf all got to be batched up and processed by nex Friday.

I no nid to do anything else ady,... just sit there n process all these nia....

Just got home not too long ago. Thankffully mummy dearest coooked a storm.mmmmmmmmuakssssssss mummy

foresee this week haf to OT lar... where oso no nid to go ady....no nid to gym, no nid to see kai ma... no nid to haf social life.

I miss those days....

Heck.... food calling me ady....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home