ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Thursday, May 24, 2007

It's Thursday!!!

HAPPY Dayyyyyyyyy!!!!

Hey hey.... I chanced upon this guy's comedies the other day... Carlos Mencia.... check him out check him out.He's even on wikipedia. Nah.... read his profile here

beware though ... if you're those sensitive types you might not like him.

What I like about Mencia's shows are that he is real....Not to say others are fake. I still love Russell Peters.

Go check his shows out and lemme know u like onot la.....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home