ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Saturday, May 26, 2007

HERROWWWWWWW

GOOD MORNINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Guten Tag!!!

Had a very crazy week at work. The only day I cabuted early was Wed for Combat class. Just as I was ready to cabut, boss ask... eh.... everyone baliks ady ar? then I said... errrr... yahhhh Me oso...soon.

Then boss said... errmmmmm..... so early?

HAHHHH??? (opis hours ober ady wor.....) ISH....

then I said lar... Yah... got something to do

Then...Apa lagi lar....cabutsssssssss

next day... and Friday.... tarak chan wanna go back early. Boss keep calling gua mia ext...suruh buat ini itu.... (isk...menyesal sometimes go pandai pandai bagi the list to kontek us...)

Life for now... Liddat lar... Ish... Where got chan wanna cuci mata ar... Lunch time oso late. bleagh...

Ohhhhhhhhh but hor... I did see 'someone' last week at the gym. ahahaha!!! But hor... he def not Stefan lar. Cos I didn't dream we met in the gym geh....
But...didn't talk to him lar. cos I was tokking to some pals and then ... after i finish, he cabuts liao... huarghhhhhhhh!!!!

K K K ... Nex week must go n see if can see him again onot... roflol...

OKIEEEEEEEEE Time to blah. enjoy your weekend. Hugsss