ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

great news....

unc A is back home...........

Coincidentally this morning was just talking about him discharging.. This pal of mine... Pagi pagi oledi called me... then i ask lar if she gone to see her good fren onot.... then she said notchet (ada ke... Been like more than a month ady, still x pegi visit... hapraks tul...)Then I was like... yah... Very good... by the time... he oredi discharge lu.....
then....She ajak me to go see him next monday in PJ. I was like..... WHAT? Drive half an hour back home and then down to PJ again to see him ar??? Sorri lar... Ngo mou kom wai tai ok...I love him lar... but.... I'll be so damn zonked out by the time I get home from work.

Mana tau... Good news woh.... Afternoon cherz sms to say he will discharge today wor.... saw the sms and replied...
kewlnesssss larrrrrrrr... Yahooooo!!!!

Then in the evening I told her wat happened. She say nex time she wan ask me for 4D number ady.... kakaakakka!!!!

Today's number's....


5


8


3


2

dun forget arrr... Kena ady... Must belan me ok?? tenchu!!!

Hugsssssssssss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home