sick ady...
Fell sick yesterday, but not as teruks as this morning... Piang eh... even staying stuffed up in the room, wearing long sleeve n pants oso can feel cold.
Mid morning woke up a bit cos was difficult to breathe. ANd d throat was sore... had to get up n clear it - full of phlegmmm... eeeyuck..... kept having to Karrr-pttuuiiii-ing.... isk.
And then back to sleep wif blankie....
Woke up this morning I was like... aihsssss... sien haf to drag my leg up to work.... bah! so I did another round of kar-pttuuuuiii-ing... think can fill a mug full of phlegm. Wan arr?? ahahahha!!!
So reached the office. kept myself warm lar. Colleagues were quite worried for me (hmmm... ok lar...these people still humane after all....) and left me alone, tarak kacau me. Me oso dare not go near them n infect them all lar....
Went for lunch, came back.... oni my buddy called. She syiok lar... sick oso.... but she was at home sleeping. bleah.... How I wanted to be in bed oso. Nemind.... at least I'm stronger (Thanks Dad for feeding us cod liver oil all these years...)
Da boss came out of her room, swung past our place and ask wat happened to me. then she was so nice... said... Eh... if u not well... better go home earli lar.
So sweet hor.... I'm beginning to change my impression of lady bosses liao.
But ... me very the good one... Me stayed back lar. Yeah lar.... bodoh ma... wat to do? haf to read the docs summore lar. If not tomorrow dunno how to do the job....D.I.E!
K lar... Must take my panadol ady... whole body still aching. Tonight hope to zzzz well n then tomolo another day... wa lau... Tuesday oni..... (and one friend... i think she mabuk or what.... thought tomorrow Thursday wor...)
HOW I WISH!!!
Nite peeps.... Hugs

2 Comments:
ayoooo so poor thing...didn't come yesterday to chk on your post so now only know.....take care dear! drink more barley water ler,,
Ah? You sick oso har? I oso sick lor. Got sick since last Thursday, our last day in Vegas. So tak syok one... cannot enjoy last day in Vegas. Stay in hotel oni till check-out time. Bleah. Now feeling better but still like you... kar-pttuuuuiii-ing every so often. Bleah. Hope you feel much better today!
Post a Comment
<< Home