ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Monday, April 16, 2007

is this blog dying ???

Hellooooooooooo friends....

Sorry lar... Haven't been updating... Lagging BIG TIME....

Just trying to organise stuff, and.... mmmm.. YEAH... Started da new job so quite a fair bit of travelling.

First day at work today. SO THE DAMN Boring.... if you ask my matey n buddy they'll tell you how super heppi I was when I left office today... hahahaha!!!!

mmmm... The Penang trip last week was.....

haaaaaaa i keep you suspen a bit ok? u wan ar??? Call me lah... if not.... ermmm... U tunggu lama lama lar ok.... I've yet to write that yet.

In the meantime, hang in there.... if you sien, go to petalingstreet or some of the other blogs lar... abuthen ??

Cheers

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, April 17, 2007 12:54:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea yea..tell me about it,..she was so so happy ooo... Once get into her car,.. started calling already! Hahaha....
Buuuuudddddddyyyyyyyy!!!:D Hi hi! keke...chiak!;p

 
At Wednesday, April 18, 2007 4:18:00 PM , Blogger Sasha Tan said...

yeah normally when start new job sure damn bored.....i'm in the same shoes with ya. *sigh*

 
At Wednesday, April 18, 2007 6:24:00 PM , Blogger Angie Siew said...

good luck in ur new job, dude!

 
At Wednesday, April 18, 2007 7:37:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

u really funny girl lor...abuden..i like that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home