ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Saturday, March 17, 2007

unc A

Walked in to a pal's place. straight away told me that A who's my good pal hubby has been sent to hosp. been in accident and unconscious. I was like.... F*** ??? how did that happen???

Straight away called babe she was on the way to the hospital down south. ohmygoshhh... hope he's okay.....

Called her again, she told me he's on the ventilator and .... no more she sked to tell me. I was like... ehhh...tell how is he...
He's bandaged on his head/chest. Owwwww... sure dem sum thung one...

Dear unc A, we are all praying you regain consciousness soon. Can't wait to go out for a meal wif you again... Hugssssssss

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Saturday, March 17, 2007 8:38:00 AM , Blogger Angie Siew said...

Hey I hope Uncle A will be alright... sad to hear that... hugs! Hope Auntie A will be alright too... hugs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home