tiring
This morning so the susah wanna get out of bed... bleagh! but anyhow managed to.... ughhhh susahhhh to pry tyourself out of bed when it's like the PURRRRFECT weather to be in bed ok... was raining the whole morning.....
Anyways, made it to work, yeahhhh and then right on it was work work work...
Then someone called out for lunch. survived it.
Back to work, buried til the nose.
Evening time cuzzie was back liao, so tapaued tau fu fa and then asam laksa larrr wat else.
Came home heat it up for them...Apa ni... all playing rummy/mahjong. Ok lar nemind. Did that for them n then i Had my own bowl of laksa... just the way I want it... mmmmmmm.....
Washed a bit of the stuff n then I was off to upload pics etc etc... then showered and come online.
I need to head to bed soon... nitey pals!
Hugs

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home