ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Raining Thursday

Been raining like gila today. I dunno who been singing....

WHOLE DAY ok???

Woke up.. wanted to go to work.... drizzling
Go out Lunch time.... drizzling
Come bek to work... Raining... nabehhhhhh
Lucki thing came back office park car, drizzling again...if not haf to bring out the payung etc...
4pm... RAINING... aiyoh...
5.30... drizzling....
6.30... still.... drizzling.. adoihhhh

Sure jam gila babi one....
Hopefully later wanna chiao that time no more raining la.and no more jam.

Fuhhh tonight not hot .. Yayy!!!! Can sleep..lekekkekek!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home