just chatting
Was chatting wif this pal of mine....
Can be said new fren lar. Since I dunno where the fler stay hor...
Talk talk talk... Stay near my old skool one geh last time... So I said lar... Oooo.. femes for this food that food then she laffed lar. wa u ar... Tau food oni..
ABUTHEN? haihs..... that area dun cari makan then cari wat wor??
Ok lor....
Then now she move to anoder area hor.... I said... OHHHHH Nearby there got McDonald's one right? the big big... drive through one right?
Then she was like.. ya ya... there lor... Eh that place happening wor (see? wei i'm listening one ... kekekek!!!)
Then I said.. yeah.. got Sekret Resipi oso one
Then she was like... hah? got meh there? mana ada?
Isk.... live there tak tau plaks... And I live like 20km from her.
Ok lar time to round round again soon... very soon I can become bak kut teh specialist ady... wahahahah!!!!

1 Comments:
kakakakakaka...u really make a post one...funny lor...
Post a Comment
<< Home