Jeng Jeng Jengggg
Ahhhhhhhh!!!! Watta weekend....
Sat morning had breakfast wif parents, then mom wouldn't let me go anywhere without her. Aiyooooo.. ka ka ciao ciao nia.... SO ok lar... drag them along to go n buy stationery in Glenmarie. After that we make pit stops as well (like F1 drivers... got pit stops... kakakakkaa) then by the time reach home it was 3pm ady *wilt* Rushed to wrap up pressie for parents fren and then for my Combat class. First time doing the new release ma....
Went off for dinner and there was the surprise. Cuzzie Wen had come back. Mom was truly surprised. then called us traitors... adoih... cuzzie plan surprise she not happy meh?? hahahah! But all's well... she was happy ler that cuzzie is back. had a nice dinner which I missed most parts of it cos I went back home to get drinks, but it was nice, just relatives and close friends for dinner.
They've now gone off for mamak. I was too zapped up to join them la.... Gonna zonk out dy. Nite peeps.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home