It's Thursday!!!
Actualli,
today I'm not super enthu about it being a Thursday... sigh... But I do feel much much better than yesterday.
Yesterday the foul mood was blown so much out of proportion. Pal has been so sweet, trying to cheer me up, even teased me but stopped short of making me super pissed. She deserves a hug n a nice meal.
Getting my arse out to Combat class was like a drag, which was really bad because Wednesday is the one day that I've blocked on the calendar to 'religiously' go to the gym n do the workout, but last night even I myself was disappointed wif it. Only did 60% and the 40% just went into a land far far away.
I'm glad I didn't bite or snap or snarl at anyone last night. which is a good thing eh?
Thanks too, cuz...for the chat on the phone.
Well, Wednesday is past.... Am looking forward to the weekend. Hope I don't kill/bore myself wif the latest release of Combat. yup! they started earlier this week. i missed it....coul;dn't help it da...was Matey's birthday celebration.
weekend ler.. eheh!
and then i gotta start cleaning the pigsty again...
Labels: It's Thursday, life

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home