ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Sunday, March 11, 2007

did I miss it?

Yes I did.

just been reading the aftermath of the blogger's together gather party which was run successfully last Friday.

Those bloggers who were there, would've known by now who ran the show. there were this group of crazy loonies people who bonded really well despite the fact they just got to know each other through reading blogs.

Miracles do happen.

Am pretty sure the organisers had loads of headaches prior to the event. It's sure aint easy to coordinate everything when all these people haf a full time job elsewhere.

I'm glad the party went on well. HOPED everyone had a fun time getting to know the faces behind blogs.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home