basket arr....
Just got off the phone wif this stupid customer service at Telekom...(on the line for freakinggg 42mins ok,in between I spoke to 5different other people)
ish... i so wanna scold him all the teruk teruk words ady... then remembered... Aihhhhh.. dun dun.. If I dowan people's to screw me up inside out. I better dun go n screw them....
BUT BUT BUT... They're CUSTOMER service worrrr... they supposed to take this shit.....
No arr???
ok ok dun... I didn't screw him a lot la this morning.. haha! Summore after that he so the patient can ask...
Is there anything I can do for you ?? aiyaaaaa... nothing u can do for me ady lar... just send your ppl over to fix the darn problem la....
Ok... haf a nice day... (summore can say that...) ahaks.... then ok la.. me oso say the same thing la... wat to do...
I'm surprisingly nice this morning eh,given the fact x cukup tidur. And my whole back's aching. hmmmmm.....
good one - earn brownie point...yay!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home