ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

It's Thursday!!!

Hiiiiiiiii Hiiiiiiiiii

Had some relatives over last night, was great to talk to them, but then a bit da sleepy liao....kept yawning... hehe! Surprised that I cud wake up this morning.

Back to work liao lu... Kinda dreaded it last night after the festivities, but glad in a way cos out of the house and the work's piling on up.

Am so not a domesticated cat. Nearly bored me to death at home first,second,third day of CNY did nothing but eat sleep eat sleep. And since I don't play mahjong. Lagi boring....

Yesterday went back to the gym lar kennot tahan liao. Can feel the weight piling up. Was a good session there and I made sure I did more than I usually do.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Friday, February 23, 2007 12:31:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh that was ernn by the way.. hurhur...
used the wrong account.. old account heh.. so display name totally out.. haha...

ernnie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home