ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

It's Thursday!!!

just.......... one more day to the eve of CNY... yeahhhhhhhhh

Really no mood to work ady lar...how to focus??? I dunno about u people lar, but since Christmas... ahaks.
But then no choice, still haf to drag feet to work.


fren didn't haf da time to get long yuk, so I offered to do so ler... and since she's gonna belan me later.. kekekek!!!! must do something for her lor.
and she said the person who wants the long yuk requested for a certain brand. I was like... eeee... not nice, but since they like, so went lor.

FULAMAKKKKKKKKK Manyaknyerrrr olang.... QUEUE UP to buy ok??? ish! so since me there dy, queue lar. all prepacked ady (eyer....) Earlier on in the week I went there, lucki thing it's freshly packed.Phew!!

Seems like no mood lar wanna beraya Cina this year. Tarak bonus punnnn :( so see lar... Me will very rajin collect ang pow dy... akakakakakka!!!!
say nia lar... haha!

CNY period will prolly be here, if not.... See if dear ole mommy wants to visit her sis onot. If so, kewl, then I might head up to see UKP n pals there.If not, stick in PJ and lepak/gym ler, wat else....

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home