ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Friday, February 16, 2007

Gong Xi Fa Cai!!

Wishing everyone Gong Xi Fa Cai!!!

May the year of the Pig brings us each abundance of goodness!!!! yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

*snort snort*

Those balik-ing kampung, Drive safely yahhhhh.....And thanks for making our roads in PJ/KL hazard free!!!!!

Those not balik-ing kampung, enjoy the tranquility again. We only haf this luxury during festive season.

I don't think my mom parents wanna go anywhere this year. bleh. potong stims nia....

So guess we'll just linger around. Pop by lar, if free!

Cheers

1 Comments:

At Friday, February 16, 2007 4:59:00 PM , Blogger Angie Siew said...

I wan to pop by!!! I wanna get angpow!!! Its my last yr getting angpow!!! next yr i gotta distribute liao!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home