ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Monday, February 26, 2007

G'Day!!!!

Hi hi...

How wuz your weekend??
the weekend was good in a way... filled up on Sat, but Sunday whole day at home. Like a mutt at home liddat. No going out. No lar. not that I was grounded... Was not feeling very well, but managed to overcome that after sufficient rest.

Sunday afternoon some family fren came over so chit chatted, then i disappeared into kitchen to help mom prepare dinner.

Roomie popped by as well,stayed over so at least got to catch up on happenings. was pretty good dy lar.

This morning had the monday blues, but managed to get my ass to work on time! Wheeee

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home