the 10/90 principle
I got another email from a pal this morning regarding the 10/90 principle, and I was like...Hmmm... Read before somewhere one.... Anyways, checked it out again.
And I'm reminded of how 10% of wat happens are unavoidable, but 90% mostly depends on how we react to it.
In that article, there was a scenario in which a family was having breakfast (on a normal weekday) when the little girl spilled her drink on the Dad's shirt.
Imagine how they would react?
1st scene
Dad wud be hollering, chaos, the little girl cries, grumbles n hurries to change shirt etc etc.
BAD DAY to start wif...
2nd scene
Dad shows concern for his little girl, go n change shirt quickly.... Day becomes cool n great! everyone's heppi.
OF Course we wud like to haf the 2nd scene take place lar.
All we need is a little patience.
Thanks babe for sharing that. wished that it was that easy peasy most times....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home