ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

third day liao...

It's d third of January, year 2007. So fast time flies.

Ehh...wait wait wait......


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!


Ahhhh...on wif d story.

Went off to PD on NY Eve (not a very nice time as well...) My first time being away from home. Had planned to watch fireworks either in KLCC or Pyramid... Mana tau did the countdown in the car on the way *yup we left late*

cheyyyyyyyy....
Reached there just chatting, looking at the beach *Awesome place.. Corus PD and sleeping. Liddat nia... A bit the saddened cos if I was back home, I could've been more productive and end up in the gym. Neminddddd lar.... best part was I got to check out this place Corus.

Ok. then yday...kenot tahan liao, haf to go to the gym lar wat else.... was a nice class. After that pop into the office. Yar lor.... despite being off for the pubic holiday..still go. Good thing pop in as well. The office had this stench. Ewwwwww... cleaned up the toilet. and paperwork... aiyoh... Pengsans, if not today wud be teruks ady.

Stress level up!!!! Short term: looking forward to the end of the working day. a bit longer...Looking forward to the weekend. Wheeee!!!

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home