ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

some farnee moments..banana land

Just wanna jot this down before my fading memory fails me... hehe!!!

Since last week was busy organizing accomodation for some overseas guest, so I needed their flight details etc...

Early this week things were still not sorted out, and there was one guest flying in from China, the hotel claimed he gave the wrong flight detail. so I had to call him up twice (the earlier one was when the hotel called to say his credit card is invalid, so had to call him n ask if he had another card.He was quite pissed off lar. his card was valid thru til 2010... aiyooooo so dem embarassing lar...)
And then the hotel had to call me and say... ehhh... Mr so n so... his flight info wrong wor.
I was like... sei mou ... call n kacau him again ar ?? ok lar nemind lar.. still haf to sort it out for him no ??
So ... called lor.

Me:hi.. Mr. XXxxx.... sorry to interrupt you. I just got a call from the hotel to say that the flight info is wrong. can i reconfirm wif you?
guest: I orady told you that day... it's .....ABC 123
Me: yeah. I gave them the flight detail already, but they checked with the airline and they say ABC 123 don't fly in KLIA, but fly out. Just wanna reconfirm. do u haf your tix wif you?
guest: *can hear guest FURIOUSLY opening the zip of his bag n taking it out* THERE. I haf my ticket with me.... IT'S printed ABC 123, Arriving KLIA at 8.30 (sounded super annoyed already)
Me: OK Mr. XXxxx... I will call the hotel n tell them
guest: ok.
Me:So sorry for the inconvenience. I will let the hotel know and arrange for the pickup
guest: it's ok. better to sort it out . thank you.

After that my colleague asked... Eh? u called and spoke to Mr. XX from China arr...?
I was like.. uh huh.. yeah...
then colleague was like... err... why did u speak to him in English ?
ME: ABUTHEN ??? stares back blankly at him.....
colleague...: expression like kena hit in the head.... OHHHHHHHH YEAHhhhhh...
me: doh.................................

Then later that night, as if my cuzzie knew.... Called me up...
cuzzie: CUZZIE CUZZIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Herrowwwwwwwww watcha doing??
Me: ALLOOOOO Cuzzieeeeeeeeeeeee... onlining...... wassup wassup!
cuzzie: eh cuz... wanna go for Mandarin classes onot?? RM 300 for conversational Mandarin.
Me: *laughs non-stop* ROFLOLXXXXMAOOOOOOO
cuzzie: Ehhhhhh... wat ?? watttttt?? wat so farnee ??
me related the incident to cuzzie
cuzzie: aiyooooooooo cuz... u damn funny lar.... kekekekke..
Me: haha!
cuzzie: So how ? wan arrr wan arrr ??
me: errrrr... Mandarin arrr.... errr.....Achelli hor.........

Can guess my reply onot?? kekekekkeke!!!! Reply first lar... I tell u the full conversation later....

1 Comments:

At Friday, January 12, 2007 10:35:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You said no?

So what's the answer? The suspense is killing me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home