ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

RIP Kong kong

Just received news that a pal's granpa just passed away.

What a ... 'perfect' timing, in the sense that they were all wif him.

If he had passed away half a day later, all of them would've gone back to their respective places liao...

Hmmm... I wonder if old people can choose their time of death one....

he's fortunate in that sense to haf his son, daughter, grand daughter n great grand children with him the last days of his life.

R.I.P Kong Kong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home