ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Friday, January 05, 2007

pig during Lunch

Pig man.....

Had banana leaf rice for lunch today.....

The temptation was just too great... haha!
Had intended to walk for my charp fan, but then this shop sprang out of nowhere(uh huhhh). since on the way, no nid to even step out of the sun (yes, it's THAT convenient) so went in to look see look see lor. Fulamak... they haf spinach, long beans.
Tummy's like saying eh..I want I want.

Since...today's Friday hor... been working quite hard the past coupla days. Shud release tension oso lar. Ok lor. had that. Eat halfway. Feel incomplete. Can hear the fried chicken calling me. haha! how to resist lar I ask you?
Ngap lar what else. ahhaahahhaha!!!

It's realli not as good as GrandCity,but ok lar...

Love their chilli potato...mmmmmmm

*teruks lar.. ngap everything ady... summore no go gym workout....still stuck in da opis doing work lar. Bleh!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home