ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Friday, January 12, 2007

near end of 2nd week ady

It's the second week of 2007 dy.... This week work n traffic consumes a lot of my time. Bah!Even after office hours oso thinking about work. Bozo.. This is BAD.... Very bad. It's that time of the year again.. year end closing. Need to think what needs to be sent to the auditors, make sure all the stupid paperwork is in place so that they don't need to come bug me... Just give them the heaps of files. NAH.... Sit quietly in the room and look at your figures.

Gym wise I'm not as enthusiastic as my friend who just ...suddenly can go mad n go for 2 (sometimes 3) classes back to back. I'm just going for the sake of making sure I move my ass a bit. Tuesday, Wednesday...

Managed to go for a nice dinner wif some mates over at Caff in Puchong yesterday evening. Passed by that place coupla times but never stepped in. Nice cosy place. Lovely creamy mushroom soup.Chockful of mushroomy goodness in there. Then there's lamb oleo pasta which pals loved (not a fan cos am not a fan of lamb n mint) But I was surprised. I ate super little compared to what my ferocious appetite can stuff.After dinner I was too tired.Declined invitation to Baskin robbins.
*Sorry mates, wasn't really good company...But enjoyed you gals company . Thanks for the treat*

Sorry.. in a messed up state now. Hopefully by end of nex week will become crazy n chirpier back again.

Glad it's Friday.. Looking forward to be out of the office during lunch time.Haffa good weekend y'all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home