ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Sunday, January 07, 2007

mad weekend

I think I nearly killed meself.

so.dem.tired.lar.....

As I wrote earlier this morning, it was like 9something in the morning. Surprising thing is I got my ass up, then got online, showered and then went for brekkie w dear old Daddy.
Had me noodles, then we got some stuff, came home n lazed a bit, still deciding whether or not to go for my gym class, since I went liao yday.

Ok lar. Better go. Seems like ages since I popped in there.

Did nearly the whole thing. Same release. Aiyoh sibeh sien ady. Close to memorising the lyrics.

After that I did Body Balance. Yup! AHA! Stayed the whole class. didn't do the sun salutation n pigeon pose though.

Wah by the time it was over SUPER tired lar wei. Dunno whether can drive home or not. Can wor...kekekeke!!Popped by KFC took it home but didn't eat much later. Came back in, dad n aunt was watching this singing show on Astro (boring!) ok lar nemind. just sat on the couch n napped.

Better go to bed soon. It's Monday again tomolo. Back to the grind.

Haffa great week everyone!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home