ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Monday, January 22, 2007

jeng jeng jenggggggg

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yes, orady in d opis ady... hakakakakakak!!!!

*sot one.... come to office so early oso so happy...*

Anyways, yeah lor.

Actualli, leaving d house at such an ungodly hour is like... wah... I so the reluctant ok... When I see my bed still asking me to cover d blanket n hit snoozeland...

Got up at freaking 6am, reheat some food n cooked z rice, left home at 6.55.... Yah... The sky still dark dark.... most of you are still sleeping inright???

hmmmmmmm nemind lar. 'good' habit to cultivate oso.....

Reached the gym ard 7.20, was deciding to go or not to go for workout. In the end decided not to, the pain on me leg's still there, so just grab my stuff n go up, showered, came out to the seating area to read paper... AHHHHHH Bliss.... hahahaha!!!

Then ard 8.45 headed to d car n drove to work. mmmmm nice lehz!!!
No nid to stress gila babi, rush rush rush and super jam on the road.

Let's see how we go tomolo...heh!

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, January 23, 2007 2:54:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! So "semangat"! I'm back to my bad habit of waking up late. Blek!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home