ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Thursday, January 25, 2007

It's Thursday!!!

GAKKKKKKKKKKK!!!! I MISSED this column... nemind.. backdate.... ahahah!!!!
------
Just got back not too long ago from my very first Pump class in a veryyy long time.... gila....

It's such a painfully delightful experience.
Painfully for me, Delightful for the instructor... Yep!!!

Anyways, it started like this... I was wayyy late for the combat class which was before the Pump class right....
Cos was held up at work ler... %&$!*$&sigh...
Reached there... final few songs. barely sweated. Was left wif only 40% of energy, then saw the Pump instructor n chatted. coupla mo later, sis colleague came in n wanted to check the Pump class. TOld her to try n got dragged into joining in as well.since I didnt really had a good sweat and since I been procrastinating in joining a pump class.


Survived half an hour of the class... The instructor was really great - was looking at our direction to make sure if we were ok. Certain times can see her grinning, so torturous lar.... couldn't take it anymore, after 5songs I cabuted. whole body was aching..siao....
Came home, dearly beloved sis ta paued one of the nicest curry mee.. hahaha!!!
I'm not realli a fan of curry mee, but this was real good lar. didn't finish the sauce though (too much santan n those chilli paste.

Showered and Here I am...

Instructor was so sweet, after the class sms me to ask if I was ok... haha! Told her won't join her class if I haf to work the next day. Kept insisting I do... I think she likes to see us struggle wif the weights... siao one....

All in all, it was ok lar... the songs were nice karaoke sing-a-long songs.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home