ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

It's Thursday!!!

nothing much to tok about lar.Yday night had a bit of fun in d class, but it was super packed....beladi...

Was tired but I ended up staying awake most of the night. $*!&#had a bit of fever, popped some panadol n took a pain killer. Fever gone by the morning but the body was still aching.

Da weekend started for mom liao, she gone away... So fast take leave ady hor. gila one....

Makes me wanna take oso..... hmmmmmmm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home