ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Monday, January 08, 2007

Happy Birthday to me pal KT

Dear KT!!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY Babe!!! wishing you many many more happy returns. Guess this year will be special for you too as you'll head home in a coupla weeks to spend time wif dearest family...

Can't wait to see u n Bob.

HAFFA Blast your birthday!!!

hugzzzzzzzz

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, January 09, 2007 10:00:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tengkiu tengkiu tengkiuuuu!!! *hugz back*

I'm not looking forward to being 47 but I'm so looking forward to meeting up with you!

My birthday yesterday we didn't have our usual dinner outing maaa. Bob was sick and I had a runny nose and headache ( must be the weather) so we just stayed home and ate spaghetti. Heheh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home