ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Friday, January 05, 2007

FRIDAYYYYYYYYYY Whoopiiiiii

Woke up this morning from a teruks dream. Yucksss!!!!

then realised... WHEEEEEEE It's FINALLY Friday....

I'm now torn between choosing Wednesday as me fave day or Friday... hahaha!!!

Last night it was good to see me pals again, and dragged another pal along to Cyn's popo's house... Talk talk talk... I kept thinking the next day (today) is Saturday wor... hehehe!!! Sure 'felt' like Friday night.
Then we were chatting chatting n i referred to tomolo as Saturday and everyone was like... weiiiiiii tomolo Friday larrrrrrr....

cheyyyyyyyyy......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home