The year in review
It's been a year wif a difference....
A whole lot of outlook/perspective.
This year marks my very first year doing a whole lot of relections.... So the very sombre. Bloody hell... They say as u age most people sort of mellow down.
Damn those bastards!
The year flew past fast, yet felt like there was quite a bit going through/did a lot of things (u'd know if u read the many post and emails). Coupla weeks back I got something from a pal (thks buds) that said many times we draw our resolutions as the year ends/new year approaches, but then at the end of the year, realise that the resolutions were not completed (some not even started). Why don't we give thanks instead to the things that has happened?
And I thought... Hmmm... Why not? Most of the times when things like this happens, bad things we'll curse n all, good things we'll just leave it as it is....
I'm grateful for this year that I...
Got to spend more time on my own... Slowly but surely... I'm beginning to enjoy it again, spending time on my own, doing things i like.
Got to get to know a few more new friends made at the gym. Great people who make u laugh.
Got to know more food kakis... haha! yee-ha... oh dear...but fun. We get to connect (based on the fact we loved food)
Appreciate the friends I've made over the years too. Thanks so much for your love,care,concerns and prayers. Thanks for being there.
Missed: Going to my 2nd home in Penang (Dem) and kacau my buddies.. heh! Be back there soon.heheheh
Happy New Year everyone...Wishing one and all good health and that the coming year be a great one.
Hugs

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home