ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Monday, December 04, 2006

Morningggg

Good Monday Morningggggggg!!!!

eheheh!!!! Some of u wud've gotten my Good Sunday Morning sms yday.. keke! semangat siut lehhh?

Of course this morning had a bit of Monday blues. Had to get someone to call me up, put on the alarm, dragged meself outta bed, drove to work feeling blueeeeeeeeeeeee...

But okayyyyy lar... reach office... phones starting ringing, incoming faxes ady...time to get the engine started.

Haffa great week ahead everyone!!!!

p/s-update on the weekend later...

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, December 05, 2006 9:33:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah betul betul semangat ah send sms and then sleep back... Eh I need eve's email leh.. Wanna ask questions la.. Tell eve I also got go to Uncle Lee's blog la....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home