mmmm tomolo one more off day
But........
Still haf to pop into work for a while leh...
Nemind le... Mom n sis oso going to work. hehe!
Yesterday's combat class was one the best lar... Sweat until whole head n baju oso wet liao.Was nice. After that went home and mandi, dinner wif da family n jalan jalan in Parade. sniff sniff for perfume, but nothing that I could made up my mind wif.
Ok so that was that.
This morning got up, went for me class, surprised d instructor as thought I wudn't go for that class since there was another one nearer home. After that, went on the new Cardio Wave machine which was chun... fuuh... I a bit hooked on it liao. 20mins i did 6km which is not badddd for me... Sweated buckets... Can see da sweat one... eeeeeee... Syiok.. hehehehe!!!! *i know i know.. I'm mad one... delighted at the sight of sweat... lolx*
Like that loh. Dinner was at home. nice din din. then clear some stuff in d room n i'm bek here. ..
CSI in a bit....

1 Comments:
Yippee holidays... came back from penang... so tired! then went for my annual dinner... aiyo tak larat!
Post a Comment
<< Home