ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

mad days

Been super busy at work the last coupla days.Super high stress level!

By the end of that I'm glad to note survived the gym class on Tuesday,met up wif friend for dinner at Session 1 and another two pals at Session 2. and dinner last night....

Phew! gotta clear up all the stuff. Looking forward to being on leave tomolo...

Can't wait to get outta this place!

2 Comments:

At Thursday, December 21, 2006 1:55:00 PM , Blogger Angie Siew said...

I also wanna be on leave la... but my leave kosong alredi haha... have to keep some for chinese new year la...

Merry Xmas to you, Pammy dear... wish you have a good year ahead ya!!!

Miss you!!!

 
At Thursday, December 21, 2006 3:25:00 PM , Blogger PK said...

come come.. I gip u one day.. Me still got balance 4days, gip u one then got 3days.. hehe!

Thanks. Merry Christmas to u n hubby too.

Cya in the new year *or if we can try to squeeze in to meet before year end....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home