ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Saturday, December 23, 2006

ERLOoooooo

Birthday celebration was great. Enjoyed the food and company the whole of yesterday... No pesky people ard to irritate my day...

Eh wait.... oh yeah there was this old lady selling those lottery tix that really irked me....

We were having dinner right... and then.... kept coming to our table to ask us to buy... So mom thought.. Ok lor.. since it's an auspicious day, get one la...
Wa sai... so I took one slip *with two tix on it* and then tore the one that I wanted... She looked over my shoulder n commented... Aiya... take one oni ar... then shudn't haf taken that lar.. now look so odd.

Everyone was like.. errr... especially mom... can see she was a bit pissed off as well. Wa liao, we buy, then she bisings pulaks... Anyways... if we dun do that, others will oso right???

Ok ok nemind... Then.... i was scratching the 4 number bit... she look and then say... Dun haf ...
Wa sai... notchet even skratch finish, she say that... Tulan onot? sigh...

Ok lar..thankfully it was the end of dinner ady.
more on the birthday post... later lar... Super sinful yday... Today I nid to go back to the gym ady.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home