ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Monday, December 18, 2006

Dem bz....

This week is Z week man... super gila....

Went for the Combat launch downtown KL today....Heeeyahhhhhhh was kewl was kewl...

Tomolo I wanna go to the gym.... No going anywhere.. Dun get distracted... if not it was food again. bah... gila mehhh??

Wed dinner wif me mates,
Thurs it's either d gym again or Cyn's food.

Friday is off...Yayyy... lunch tea dinner appt.. kekekek!!!! I will be sinful just that day lar.. kakakaka!!!

Weekends I'll hit d gym ok...
Gosh.. d new release. so gonna be jelak of it ...they're gonna play it 3weeks. so gonna make it for tomolo's class...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home