ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas Eve

It's a very busy period... Loads of eating sessions right from the beginning of this week.

Am pleased that I forced meself to go to the gym, but it's still not enuff to burn off all those calories. Sei mouuuuu

Am heading off to Shin Nichi again. It's so super yummy lar that place ... I can't resist it... It's gonna be tough not ranking it top two on my list at foodyumz.

Tomolo...seriously looking to workout at the gym...What Christmas wish hor... Shud be merry n go ho ho ho-ing,hahahaha!!!

Will do that tonight at Ivan's granny's....

Blessed Christmas everyone!!!!

1 Comments:

At Sunday, December 24, 2006 12:06:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

PK
Wishing you and your love one a “ Merry Blessed Christmas”
Luv
9393

 

Post a Comment

<< Home