ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Friday, December 08, 2006

Being cautious...

I used to be very carefree those days (don't we all?). And quite frank. Those who know me truly well will know this bit of info. (and now everybody else who reads this...)

But of late, trying to be more cautious. Of course, I don't have anything to hide (not like some people) from friends, most of all family. Just that mebbe it's wiser not to say so much. One thing is... It can hurt people, another thing is it can be misinterpreted-no matter how well you mean.

Glad that there are some pals who don't mind at all any of these bluntness. Am blessed to haf their friendship.

1 Comments:

At Monday, December 11, 2006 10:50:00 AM , Blogger Angie Siew said...

Hugs... love ya to bits!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home