ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

*angel*

I've been hooked on this machine

*17th Dec
erk... typed a bit but the other *text* got missin'...

Well, it's the wave machine in the gym lar wat else...

Did consecutive... Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, wednesday...
so proud of meself... lucki thing I went oso.. Thurs Fri Sat didn't go for any classes... die onot... heheheh!!!

1 Comments:

At Thursday, December 14, 2006 10:14:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ermmm, what machine?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home