ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Wah! tis weekend...

I just realised that this weekend is a supah busy weekend...Almost everyone's going everywhere....

Got like two good pals going backpacking.. I miss them orady.....

Another going off to Singapore
Another going back to her hometown...
Another celebrating her how many-th honeymoon w dear hubby...

Well, as for me n family, we'll be here lar... nephews birthday.. nyek nyek nyek! Gotta attend a wedding dinner too....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home