ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Plan x jadi...

Tak jadi to start the week well going to the gym in the morning....
Yday n this morning .. didn't wanna get up... The night's sleep was bleagh. Managed to get to work on time oni....

Been having this backache since da weekend... Yday after work went for a massage... not good lah. I MISS my massage lady... can't wait for her to get back...

Been wearing the belt to support my bek one. Hope it helps a bit in eleviating the pain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home