ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

naik... apa pun naik, kecuali gaji

Read today's headlines....

NST
Star

bleaghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Remember to try to avoid d following from 1Jan....
Kesas, LDP,Guthrie,KL-Karak,CHeras-Kajang...

Aiyaakk... that means... kenot go n eat Nong&Jimmy,satay so often ady.....

basket.........

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, November 28, 2006 1:33:00 PM , Blogger Angie Siew said...

Haha I pun nampak... all naik... gaji tarak naik haha... tapi bonus coming! Yippee!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home